Hi all!! I got this great idea to start a blog to start documenting all the changes in our life and the new baby mcclain that is on her way :O) I thought this would be a great idea for those of you who are far away could keep up with Austin, Daisy, and I as we approach the arrival of our bundle of joy..And I hope to keep this blog up to date once she is here.. I know you all are dieing to know her name :o) But we won't be exposing that just yet!!! Stay tuned...Well we have started the nursery transformation. As soon as it gets finished shortly, I will post pics. I am very thrilled. Austin has done a great job!! We have our bedding and crib..We can not wait!!
As of today I am 22 weeks..and go back to the doctor next week. I will post pregnancy pictures soon to show my changes as I know you all want to see them. Thanks for tuning in!!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute idea Megs! I cant wait to hear more and more about baby McClain! I also just told Ty that we too will be copying you with the blogging when we get pregnant! :). Hope things are going well. Cant wait to see pictures of the nursery and the baby bump! Love you! And Aus and Daisy!
ReplyDeleteGreat Idea.
ReplyDelete