These pictures were taken at the 2010 Y's Men Dance on January 30th and I was 25 weeks here. Austin and I really had a good time despite I really didn't do much dancing or enjoying cocktails. But I sure did enjoy the dinner yum yum :o) The Y's Men is a organization that Austin just recently joined thanks to Justin Moos and he really has enjoyed being a member. They raise money for the local YMCA by selling wreaths and garlands to local companies. Then they also help the Kokomo Parks Department by helping decorate the park and volunteer dressing as Santa too for Christmas! So the Y's Men Dance is the end of the year event for the organization where they have a nice catered meal, dj, drinks, and lots of fun hanging out with the members. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment