I am trying to take pics about every other week. 28 weeks has come & gone already. So I will be posting 29 weeks this next weekend. I went to the doctor on Tuesday, Feb 23 and everything went well. I got my results back from my glucose test and everything looks great. I do not have any anemia or diabetes, or any sugar issues. So I was very pleased. I did get my next RG (Rogam Negative) shot and let me tell you..it was quite the experience. The last time I had this shot, it was in the arm. Well not this time. She told me that typically it is given in butt!!! SOOO needless to say I felt like Forrest Gump minus the ice cream. But I survived :o) The dr asked if the baby was active and I said oh yea. She proceeded to listen to the heartbeat and she was moving so much we couldn't even get a steady heart beat. AND..she kicked the little wand that the dr is holding on your stomach twice! Such an active little one she is. Other than that, another successful dr visit. Now I start going every 2 weeks, so I will keep you posted. Stay tuned.....
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
27 Weeks~Feb. 15th
I am trying to take pics about every other week. 28 weeks has come & gone already. So I will be posting 29 weeks this next weekend. I went to the doctor on Tuesday, Feb 23 and everything went well. I got my results back from my glucose test and everything looks great. I do not have any anemia or diabetes, or any sugar issues. So I was very pleased. I did get my next RG (Rogam Negative) shot and let me tell you..it was quite the experience. The last time I had this shot, it was in the arm. Well not this time. She told me that typically it is given in butt!!! SOOO needless to say I felt like Forrest Gump minus the ice cream. But I survived :o) The dr asked if the baby was active and I said oh yea. She proceeded to listen to the heartbeat and she was moving so much we couldn't even get a steady heart beat. AND..she kicked the little wand that the dr is holding on your stomach twice! Such an active little one she is. Other than that, another successful dr visit. Now I start going every 2 weeks, so I will keep you posted. Stay tuned.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment