Tuesday, March 9th I had another dr visit..my regular 2 week check up. Good news is, my blood sugar test turned out great and everything is looking good. She did the sonogram again and baby girl kicked the wand twice. She has become quite the strong strong strong kicker!! Sometimes I think she kicks my chest and my tatas move. AWKWARD...and I feel like people can see it lol!
It is official..I am gaining weight. I gained 5lbs in 2 weeks and I am up to a total of 27lbs. So not too bad so far. On Wednesday, March 10th, I turn 31 weeks. I didn't get any pictures at 30 weeks, but I will have pics at 31 weeks to post really soon for you to see
Also,,lastly, I do feel like for once that I am eating for two. I haven't had any odd cravings but my meal size has increased. It is almost embarassing. BUUT what can I say? I have also been experiencing quite a bit of ciatic nerve pain on the right side mostly. And this is just about everyday. Oh the joys of maternity haha!!
Lastly for everyone..Kami, my sister in law that is 7 weeks ahead of me is officially dilated to 2. This was as of Wednesday 3/10. She could go any day now even though her due date was Mar 24th. So we shall have a niece aaaanny day soon. I can not wait to see her. I will keep you posted on her.
Well enjoy.. not much news this week but thanks for reading!!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment