~RAYGAN LYNN~
You guessed it, we have revealed her name!! Your probably wondering why and how? After much thought, Austin and I wanted the grandmothers to be able to come over and see the room because we of course had her name already hung up. So I thought of a clever game to play at the showers to reveal her name. And it was played at both showers, so for those of you that attended the first shower~Great job on keeping the secret :o) Right before we opened the presents, each Grandma To Be got a little heart box with some painted wooden letters in there that spelled out her first and middle name. Both grandmas dumped the letters on the floor and tried to figure out the name. These two had a blast with this game! My mother, Joni, treated it more like a survivor game because she LOOOVES that show. Joni figured out the name first and of course she turned to my mother in law Laurie, and said that she had to go to tribal council. LOL! It was hilarious!. Bless her heart, Laurie was wrapped in the emotional moment of releasing the name, that I am not sure she heard my mother at the time. Them two together had soo much fun and I think everyone else had just as much fun watching. Then at the end, both grandmas got to keep the letters. Priceless moments :o) Here are a few pictures of the game. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment