Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oops forgot this one!!-

Kami-31 weeks
I- 24 weeks


Paradise Bakery

And it was even decorated in all pink!! It is a must see :o)


Oopsie!!! I forgot to post this one first. This was when I was 24 weeks on Jan. 23rd. Austin and I met Laurie, Clark, Evan, and Kami down in the Hamilton Town Center shopping area for dinner and a yummy treat from the Cupcake Camper. We ate at the Paradise Bakery (which there is another location in Clay Terrace). It was wonderful!! (Can you tell I love to eat right now ha ). Then we came across this little old fashion silver camper called the Cupcake Camper. So I of course HAD to have one. This must be such a hopping place because they only had one kind of cupcake left~cinnamon toast. It was the BEST cupcake I have ever had and it tasted just like breakfast. I would have to say this is by far one of my top 10 favorite places :o) Big Thanks to Clark because he bought Kami and I each a cupcake. We definitely will be back! Enjoy the pictures...

1 comment:

  1. Meghan, I'm truly loving your blog updates. The room is coming along SO well, it's adorable!! and you, my dear, are just the cutest prego the world has ever seen <3 thinking of you and praying for your family every single day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete