Thursday, April 8~ Had my last 2 week follow up with the doctor and this was a BIIG dr's appt. Doctor was going to start checking my cervix this week and also I will start seeing her EVERY week. At this appointment, I got all my vital information in case I start having contractions, water break, etc. Let me tell you..it was a little bit of reality check in a good way :o) So you wanna hear the results of this appointment?? Well I am dialated to 1 already, baby is head down, and the baby is still sitting very high. Now this does not mean I will go into labor anytime soon..it just means that my body has started making the changes to prepare for labor. I still have a lot that needs to happen before I go into labor. For instance, the baby has to drop, but how exciting that the body changing has already begun. You know, it is truly amaazing that the body does this all on its own.
Sooo this all confirmed for me that I need to get my hospital bag ready and put it in the closet. Aus and I put the pack n play together and I have asked him to put the car base in for the car seat. He still hasn't done it.I think that it hasn't sunk in for him that Raygan is going to come sooo fast and it possibly might be before May 12th. I think he is holding onto that date..Sometimes I say, hey..she could come home in a week or 2..and then he gets a lil nervous lol. But lets be honest with ourselves..WHAT PARENT IS EVER READY FOR THEIR NEWBORN? lol!
Stay tuned..Next dr appt..Thurs, April 15th!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment