I thought I would do a little post on my forgoten first daughter, Daisy :o) She tends to get forgotten around here and Raygan isn't here yet. We got Daisy in August of 2005, and she will be turning 5 this summer. She was our little rascal/bundle of the joy at the same time. Even though she is the most defiant little thing, has to sleep under the covers, won't lay on the floor without a bed, ALWAYS has to be touching you, goes nutz in the house over animals outside, crazy 24/7, and wants your undivided attention all the time (picture Marley from the movie Marley and Me..bc that is a spittin image of Daisy)..we still love her to pieces anyways and wouldn't know what to do without her. Austin and her have been bonding QUITE bit here lately. It use to always be that I wanted to cuddle with Daisy and she knew she could always get in bed with me. Austin use to NEVER let Daisy in the bed..and well a LOT has changed lately. Roles rerversed..Now if momma says no, she doesn't lay in her bed..instead..she goes to her daddy's side and he lets her sleep in the bed all night. Momma is a little too hot and doesn't do well with the bed hog :o) Enjoy the pictures..Oh and before I forget..she has already started destroying baby items..She definitely will be jealous when Raygan comes home..Enjoy the pictures :o)
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment