Sorry it has been so long since I have posted!! I tell ya, I have been super nesting over here.So let me update you!!
On Wednesday, Mar 31st (34 wks), my Mary Kay group hosted a baby shower for us. It was soooo nice and they spoiled us!! We got to play 3 fuun games that I hadn't played at my other showers. 1. Pin the pacifier on the baby
2. Unscramble the letters
3. Game of filling in the blank based on the clues given.
Ate some yuuummy cake and cupcakes, and opened presents. Thanks to Rhonda Rowlett, Nancy Beaver, and Lisbeth Patrick for hosting my shower.
Then for Good Friday, Austin and I had our maternity pictures done by Toni Price done outside on such a beaautiful day. Toni is a good friend of my cousin, Lora Adams and I actually remember Toni from when we were kids. I use to go outside and play with them when I stayed in Flora..Remember the trampoline days and riding bikes :o) Anywho..Toni did a fabulous job!! I highly recommend her photography if you ever need any. Her website is ToniPricephoto.com. I tried to post some of the pictures from facebook but the pictures showed up really small. So I am sure most of you saw my pictures on facebook anyways. We should be getting the rest of our pictures real soon. I have a ton, so you all will get to see some more shots once I get them. However, we love our pictures and couldn't have been happier. Toni was a delight to work with!!
Then Saturday, I washed ALL of Raygan's clothes. That's right..ALL!!! Sooo you can say I was suppper nesting!! I just feel like I need to be doing something, so I got that finished. We even put together a few more items for her room. We are definitely getting ready for Raygan's arrival.
And of course for Easter Sunday, we enjoyed a wonderful church service with Austin's dad and then headed to Noblesville for Easter dinner. We had Easter at Laurie's (Austin's moms) and got spend lots of quality time with the family. Got to see adoooorable Kalina and hold her for like an hour. She is sooo sweet and adorable. I can not wait to babysit her someday. Also for her and Raygan to play together...Oh it is just going to be soo much fun. But even more, it made me more excited and anxious for our little one.
Well that is all for the updates for that week. Stay tuned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment